Pages

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Its A Prime Time


First I wanted to talk about how short I am with these mile long legs. It seems impossible that I'm only 5' right? I'm giving Amazon Goddess all over this post.


Then I looked at another picture and wanted to touch on how the bronze god's always bless me in the summer and how I'm envious of darker complexions because they've never been called Rudolph in the winter. Then I swiftly flashback to my Black Studies classes telling us how beautiful our culture is because we come in every color under the sun, which makes me feel slightly better but still go buy bronzer by the case in preparation for how harsh this winter is going to be on my skin. 


In spite of the things I wanted and did talk about, I ultimately decided to give you a brief list of my life as of late:


  • Kwame Toure (Stokely Carmichael) lectures. If you want to hear riveting speeches please please listen to him, even if you don't agree with everything he's saying you'll at least want to do your own research about the facts he's dropping about history. 

  • The NU BLK merchandise is coming slowly but surely. Hats are already on sale and soon there will be more options available for men and women. 

H&M Top & Blazer, Burlington Coat Factory Waterfall Necklace, Thrift Find Skirt

MAKE SURE YOU CLICK ON THE SHOPPING OPTION AND GET YOURSELF A NU BLK HAT 

XxoxX

Photos Courtesy Of Corey Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment